Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Slut-Wife!


I love my little slut. She really seems to enjoy giving me pleasure. I could be wrong and she may just enjoy having a cock in her mouth. Maybe it's all about what SHE wants. Maybe I don't care. As long as she has a need for a mouthful of cum I'm happy to oblige her. She is a very slutty woman. I love having a slut of my own to enjoy. Her oral skills are amazing- it's hard to believe that this is the same woman who hated to have me cum in her mouth all those years ago!
A few days ago I told her that my balls needed draining and she wasted no time in offering the use of her mouth and throat. I love how she knelt down in front of me and attacked my cock. When my cum started flowing she happily gulped it down and kept me cumming for as long as possible. My orgasm didn't seem to end. I love how she rubbed her clit hard while swallowing my cum. It was so erotic watching her- she was so desperate to cum! I love how she came hard while on her knees with my cock in her mouth.
She likes to kiss me after I've fed her my cum. Her mouth is always so wet and delicious after she''s been sucking cock. I need to have my balls drained again. I guess I'll have to feed her again...
------
I'm glad that you appreciate my skills, I enjoy using them! I really do enjoy your cock! I love the way it feels in my mouth and throat and how your cum feels as it fills my mouth. I also find that it brings us together emotionally. We always seem so much happier afterward.
-----Well if you keep sucking my cock I'll keep filling your mouth and then both of us will be happy!

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com