Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cum Fest


It had been a long time with no sex. I was very sick for a week and could barely function.. sex was the last thing on my mind. I should have realized how hard this must have been for him.. and once I began to feel better my libido started kicking in too. I also missed the closeness I always feel after having sex. I was still exhausted but missed his cock tremendously. I also missed his kisses which started the whole thing. Sleep didn't seem that important any more. I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth and it took no time at all to feel him get hard and moaning (which makes me drip every time!) Boy did MFC taste good! I was thinking that I could do this forever until I realized he was close to cumming. MFC said, "When I cum don't swallow, save it in your mouth for me." (and being the good slut princess that I am.. I did exactly that!) After he came (and he came HARD!) He kissed me and we shared his cum. Wow, what a turn on that was! I was so worked up at that point that my hand went down on my pussy and knew exactly where to rub and I came immediately! I think he was still trying to catch his breath! Wonderful!
HFC's Comments---
I know that she gets really turned on when I eat her pussy after cumming in it and also when we kiss after I've cum in her mouth. So I thought I would try a trick I knew. After she kissed me and filled my mouth with cum I pushed her onto her back and put her hand on her pussy. Then as I played with her nipples I leaned over and kissed her- feeding the cum back into her mouth. She went wild and came instantly!

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com