Sunday, February 10, 2008

Quick feeding.



Sometimes Princess wants a quick mouthful of cum.
I was getting dressed when she came into the room. She looked at my nakedness and walked over to me. Bending down she took my soft cock into her mouth. After a few sucks she released me and smiled. I stumbled back, sitting on the bed as I tried to compose myself.
Princess looked thoughtfully at my cock a moment. Then, having made up her mind, she dropped to her knees and attacked it with purpose. I gasped as she went at my cock. It was obvious that she was doing it for her own enjoyment. She moaned happily as she alternated sucking and deep throating. I pulled her up and drove my tongue into her cock-flavored mouth. As we kissed I squeezed her beautiful breasts. Princess stood up and pressed my face to her cleavage. I stripped her from the waist down as I enjoyed her tits. I nuzzled and sucked until she pushed me back on the bed.
We both had places to go so there wasn't much time. I moved Princess so that she was sitting with her mouth at cock level. She quickly resumed her activity. As she worked my cock over she fondled my balls and ass. It took a great deal of effort not to lose my balance. Finally I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed my cock and started stroking. Princess watched intently waiting for the right moment. Moments later I began to cum. She took me deep into her mouth and happily drained me. The feeling was fantastic! My knees actually got weak and I had to hold onto her to keep from falling!!
Princess smiled and licked her lips. I had her lie on the bed so that I could return the favor. I slipped my cock back into her mouth and turned on the big vibrator. (by big I mean 120 volts) She was so turned on from sucking my cock that she never stood a chance. Seconds later she was cumming.
We managed to stumble into out clothes. And we weren't even late!
Princess' Thoughts---
Sometimes the quick spontaneous ones are the best.. least expected and full of passion!

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com